Terms of Service - SPAC Network
Your source for Special Purpose Acquisition Company news, rumor's, and information about SPAC listings and industry coverage.
Terms of Service
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the https://spacnetwork.com website (the “Service”) operated by SearchSparx Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you should not access the Service. The Terms govern your access to and use of the services and their content, including but not limited to, the data, research, ranking of Special Purpose Acquisition Companies provided within the services. Your compliance with these Terms and all other agreements is a condition to your right to access and use the Services. Your breach of any provision of these Terms will automatically, without the requirement of notice or other action, revoke and terminate your right to access the Services and you will be fully liable for claims and causes arising from or relating to your continued use of the site and/or Services after such breach. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or delete portions of these Terms at any time without further notice. Your continued use of the Service after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to abide by these or any future Terms of Service, do not use or access (or continue to use or access) the Services or the Site. It is your responsibility to regularly check the website to determine if there have been changes to these Terms. All information in web posts/articles, reports, presentations, forums, message boards, bulletin boards, chat sessions or written and oral communication of any kind should be relied on by you at your own risk. You assume the risk that the data is incorrect or inaccurate. No such information should be construed as the advice of a professional. In addition, you must refrain from making any obscene, inappropriate, or offensive statements in the message board, bulletin boards, or chat sessions. SPACNetwork.com reserves the right to delete or ban any accounts that make obscene, inappropriate, or offensive statements on the Site.
SPACNetwork.com makes no warranty as to the safety, reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, completeness or suitability of information on the website or through the Services including but not limited to any of the data, research, information, charts, tools, rankings, financial information, explanatory information related to selecting specific special-purpose acquisition companies (“SPACs”) (collectively referred to as the “Content”). SPACNetwork.com cannot and does not warrant against human and machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses, including loss of data. SPACNetwork.com cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from this website are free from infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may harm your computer or system. SPACNetwork.com does not warrant that this website will be delivered to you over the internet uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected.
Use of Content
The Content presented on or through the website or Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the Content. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials or Services by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. Your use of the Services and any and/or all of the Content is entirely at your own risk and it is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of the Content.
Modifications to the Service
SPACNetwork.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that SPACNetwork.com shall not be liable to you or to any Third-Party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
Eligibility for Subscription to the Service
Use of the website and/or Services are void where prohibited. This website is intended solely for users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older, and any registration by, use of or access to the website by anyone under 18 is unauthorized, unlicensed and in violation of these Terms of Service. By using the Services or the website, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and will continue to be so; (b) you are 18 or older; (c) your use of the Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation; and (d) you agree to and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of these Terms. SPACNetwork.com may terminate your subscription, delete your profile and any content or information that you have posted on the website and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Services or the website (or any portion, aspect or feature of the Services or the website) for any reason, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice, including without limitation if it believes that you are under 18 years of age.
User Code of Conduct
You understand that the Services and the website are available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You represent, warrant and agree that: (a) no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted or shared by you through the Services will violate or infringe upon the rights of any Third-Party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; and (b) no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted or shared by you through the Services will contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material. Additionally, you agree not to use automated scripts to collect information from the Services or the website or for any other purpose. You further agree that you may not use the Services or the website in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site. In addition, you agree not to use the Services or the website to:
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that SPACNetwork.com deems to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that exploits people in a sexual or violent manner, contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
- Register for more than one User account, register for a User account on behalf of an individual other than yourself, or register for a User account on behalf of any group or entity;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Promote or distribute an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing computer programs or links to them, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- Harvest, collect, upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any private information of any Third-Party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security and Social Insurance numbers and credit card numbers;
- Solicit personal information from anyone under 18 years of age or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- Upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of the Company, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose the Company or its Users to any harm or liability of any type.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by spacnetwork.com. Spacnetwork.com has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that spacnetwork.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Ontario, Canada, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at info<at>spacnetwork.com.